- DePaul University – S. from the College of Commerce
- DePaul University – Graduate Certificate in Financial Planning
Certifications & Designations
- Sports team: White Sox
- Food group: Love to use my pellet grill to smoke great meals for friends and family
- Music genre: Alternative rock and the Blues
- Quote: Peter Drucker famously said, “The best way to predict the future is to create it.”
- Travel destination: Anywhere at altitude where we can bike, hike or ski together
- Hobbies/favorite activities: Cycling, hiking, or skiing with friends & family
- Sources of joy: Family, friends, and community.
- Director, Irish Fellowship Club of Chicago – Being blessed with dual citizenship between the United States and Ireland, I so appreciate both country’s heritage and people. I am proud to serve my Irish heritage as a director of The Irish Fellowship Club of Chicago. The Fellowship has supported Chicago’s civic, cultural, and educational community for over 115 years. Originally formed as a group to promote the image of the Irish immigrant in Chicago, the Club has evolved to provide scholarship assistance to every Catholic high school in the Archdiocese of Chicago. Since 1978, the Fellowship’s Foundation has awarded thousands of need-based grants to Catholic high schools. The schools, in turn, distribute the grant money to students of Irish descent. The fund is sustained using proceeds from annual events, including the annual St. Patrick’s Day Dinner, the Irish Fellowship Club’s “Irish Open” Golf Outing, the annual Christmas Luncheon and the generous support from its board.
- Member, Department of Finance; Member, Finance Advisory Board (September 2012 – Apr 2020 · 7 yrs, 8 months), DePaul University. My experience as an undergrad at DePaul University was very impactful, positively altering my professional path in life. The opportunities it offered have positioned my family and me in a wonderful place. As it is natural for me to be involved in bettering the educational experience of others, it took little prodding for me to join the Finance Advisory Board of DePaul’s Finance Department. They truly enrich the dignity of each person pursuing opportunity through education.
The Department of Finance at DePaul University established the Finance Advisory Board to leverage a select group of distinguished business, government, and academic leaders to advise the Department on curriculum development and enhancement, graduate placement, workshop offerings and executive development, faculty development, and external relations.
I’ve had great financial success in my life. However, instead of making business, career, and money number one in my life, I decided to flip it upside down a long time ago.
I have a wonderful 30+ year marriage with my wife Colleen. We partnered to produce and support our three wonderful children, Samantha, Matthew, and Ryan, in all they can do and can become. Along with other family members and friends, we enjoy spending time together as often as possible, creating great experiences.
“QUICK TAKE: I offer a solution to successful professionals to make work optional. You define success. We help you achieve it. I’d love to see how I can help you Design Your Life. Build Your Wealth Plan. Protect Your Future. Live Life On Your Terms.”