Saint Louis University (SLU) – B.S. in International Business & Human Resources
- Volunteer, Junior League of Chicago – Meeting the local community’s essential needs
- Co-chair, Auxiliary Board at Christ the King (a local Cristo Rey school) – Volunteering to raise support, awareness, and money for kids with limited economic means. Our goal is for them to receive a quality high school education and access to college resources and scholarships.
My parents live in St. Louis, and my brother and his family live in Kansas City. I have two nephews and one adorable niece who is quickly becoming my favorite.
- Sports team: Cardinals and Blues. I’m not a big sports fan, but I have to stay loyal to the Saint Louis teams.
- Food group: Mexican and Italian. Don’t make me pick – Sophie’s choice!
- Music genre: Pop. Love Taylor Swift like the rest of the world. Let me know if you have an extra ticket to the Eras tour you’d like to give away 😉
- Quote: “At the end of the day people won’t remember what you said or did, they will remember how you made them feel.” —Maya Angelou
- Travel destination: Domestically, I loved Glacier National Park and Whitefish, Montana. Internationally, I love Madrid, Spain. I studied abroad there in college, so it has a special place in my heart.
- Hobbies/favorite activities: Reading, running on the lakefront path, exploring old and new gems in Chicago, hiking, traveling, wine nights with friends, and binging the latest Netflix show.
- Sources of joy: Belly laughs with close friends. No better feeling in the world.