- Saint Xavier University – MBA with a Concentration in Financial Planning
- University of Illinois Urbana-Champaign – B.S. in Finance
Certifications & Designations
CERTIFIED FINANCIAL PLANNER™ Professional
- AND/WINGS Honorary Leadership Council
- Board Member, Brother Rice High School Mother’s Club,
- Volleyball Coach, St. John Fisher
- Married to Jack with 2 children (Declan and Shannon)
- Sports team: Whatever team my children are playing on 😊; I’m not a huge sports fanatic but root for the Chicago-based teams (except the Chicago Cubs)
- Food group: Mexican and Italian
- Music genre: Country
- Quote: Too many great quotes to choose a favorite, but I like this one by Queen Elizabeth II: “It’s worth remembering that it’s often the small steps, not the giant leaps, that bring about the most lasting change.”
- Travel destination: Wherever I can take photos of beautiful scenery, enjoy non-humid weather, and be outside enjoying the fresh air.
- Hobbies/favorite activities: Photography, planning my next vacation, attending my children’s sporting events, and catching up with my girlfriends.
- Things that bring you joy: Spending quality time with my family and snuggling with my dog, Rosie (who turned me into a dog person 😊).